Cornell Notebook AQA GCSE (8525) – PACK OF 10
£12.00 + VAT (if applicable)
Our Cornell notebooks are the ideal accompaniment to our flipped classroom videos.
Each exercise book is slightly larger than A4 size to allow students to also stick in A4 sheets if they forget their book! Each book has:
– A card front cover identifying the course and a space for students to enter their name, class and teacher.
– An inside front cover explaining how the student should use the book.
– A contents page for the student to complete when they start a new SLR.
– An open, lined space to write essential data such as target grade etc. If your school uses stickers they can be placed in this space too.
– 75 structured, lined paper pages with space to write the title of the video, deadline, notes, questions and key terms. There are tick boxes for the teacher to acknowledge the work done.
– An inside back cover providing a URL and QR code links to the Craig’n’Dave videos for the course.
– A card back cover with some helpful text they can use when other teachers ask them why they are studying computer science!
Find out more about the Cornell note-taking method on our website: https://craigndave.org/cornell-note-taking/
Notebooks can only be purchased in quantities of 10 and delivered to addresses in mainland UK.
10-20 books: £8.70
30-50 books: £9.10
60-100 books: £10.15
110-150 books: £13.15
160-200 books: £19.90
210-250 books: £22.10
Please contact us to enquire about shipping costs for higher-volume orders.