Terms and conditions
Ordering (UK mainland only)
1. Our Cornell notebooks are produced and sold in packs of 10. These packs cannot be broken down into smaller increments.
2. The quantity entered above is for packs of 10 – for example, if you wanted to purchase 50 notebooks, you would enter a quantity of 5. Please double-check the edition and quantity you have selected before submitting your order.
3. Once your order is placed, it will be transmitted to our publishing partner, who will fulfil your order and dispatch it directly to you.
4. Any changes to your order must be made within 24 hours.
Delivery (UK mainland only)
5. On average, notebook orders should be received within 3-7 working days depending on whether the books are in stock or need to be printed to order.
6. As notebook orders are fulfilled and dispatched by a third party, we do not have access to real-time delivery information. If your order hasn’t arrived within the specified timeframe, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact the publisher on your behalf.
7. Only orders shipping to addresses in the UK mainland can be placed via our online shop. If you would like to purchase notebooks for delivery outside the UK mainland, please fill out this form and we will contact you shortly.
8. International orders must be paid in full before dispatch. After confirming the details of your order, we will send you an invoice, which you can pay by BACS transfer, credit/debit card or PayPal. Once we have confirmed receipt of your payment, your order will be sent to our publisher.
9. Your order may be subject to additional customs duty and/or import tax to be paid once the package arrives in your home country. Please refer to your home country’s import rules and regulations for further details.
Returns and refunds
9. To initiate a return, please contact us via email at email@example.com quoting your invoice number.
10. Unless we or the publisher have made a mistake with your order or the product is faulty, returns are subject to a collection and restocking fee of £20 + VAT – this fee will be deducted from any credit/debit card refund or invoice credit we issue to you.
11. Orders shipped to addresses outside the UK mainland cannot be returned.
12. If your delivery is incorrect or the product is faulty, we will refund or replace your order as soon as possible at no additional cost to you.