Our Cornell notebooks are the ideal accompaniment to our flipped classroom videos.
Each exercise book is slightly larger than A4 size, allowing students to stick A4 sheets into the book if they forget to bring it to a lesson. Each book features:
- A card front cover identifying the course and a space for students to enter their name, class and teacher.
- An inside front cover explaining how students should use the book.
- A contents page for students to complete when they start a new SLR.
- An open, lined space to write essential data such as target grade, etc. If your school uses stickers, they can also be placed in this space.
- 75 structured, lined paper pages with space for students to write the video title, deadline, notes, questions and key terms, plus tick boxes for you to acknowledge their work.
- An inside back cover with web and QR code links to Craig ‘n’ Dave videos for the course.
- A card back cover with helpful text your students can refer to when other teachers ask them why they are studying computer science.
Find out more about the Cornell note-taking method on our website: craigndave.org/cornell-note-taking
UK shipping costs
- 1-2 packs: £8.70
- 3-5 packs: £9.10
- 6-10 packs: £10.15
- 11-15 packs: £13.15
- 16-20 packs: £19.90
- 21-25 packs: £22.10
- 26-30 packs: £24.70
NOTE: Unless we have made a mistake with your order or the product is faulty, UK returns are subject to a collection and restocking fee of £20 + VAT. Please double-check the edition and quantity you have selected before submitting your order. Orders dispatched to addresses outside the UK mainland cannot be returned.
The quantity entered below is for packs of 10 – for example, to order 50 individual notebooks, you would enter a quantity of 5.
Terms and conditions
Ordering (UK mainland only)
1. Our Cornell notebooks are produced and sold in packs of 10. These packs cannot be broken down into smaller increments.
2. The quantity entered above is for packs of 10 – for example, if you wanted to purchase 50 notebooks, you would enter a quantity of 5. Please double-check the edition and quantity you have selected before submitting your order.
3. Once your order is placed, it will be transmitted to our publishing partner, who will fulfil your order and dispatch it directly to you.
4. Any changes to your order must be made within 24 hours.
Delivery (UK mainland only)
5. On average, notebook orders should be received within 3-14 working days depending on whether the books are in stock or need to be printed to order.
6. As notebook orders are fulfilled and dispatched by a third party, we do not have access to real-time delivery information. If your order hasn’t arrived within the specified timeframe, please contact us via email at email@example.com, and we will contact the publisher on your behalf.
Returns and refunds
7. To initiate a return, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your invoice number.
8. Unless we or the publisher have made a mistake with your order or the product is faulty, returns are subject to a collection and restocking fee of £20 + VAT – this fee will be deducted from any credit/debit card refund or invoice credit we issue to you.
9. If your delivery is incorrect or the product is faulty, we will refund or replace your order as soon as possible at no additional cost to you.