Our resources support a contemporary approach to teaching using a flipped classroom model, but can easily be used with any pedagogy. They are not dependent on each other and can be used with a ‘pick and mix’ approach too – just use the activities you want.
J276/J277 OCR GCSE Computer Science 9-1
8520/8525 AQA GCSE Computer Science 9-1
1CP2 PEARSON EDEXCEL GCSE Computer Science 9-1
- Course delivery calendar (1-week and 2-week models)
- Lesson theory PowerPoints for every specification point
- Detailed long-term and lesson by lesson scheme of learning
- Lesson plan outlines – one for every lesson for every unit
- Starter activity and answer for every lesson
- Student workbooks – one for each topic covering every specification point with activities for every lesson
- Student workbook model answers ideal for revision, teacher/self/peer marking
- End of topic tests with answers
- Programming tasks and challenges for Python or Visual Basic exactly matched to the specification
Our lessons are typically 3 part: starter, theory activity and practical (often programming) activity.
Our theory activities are hugely varied and will have your students engaged in a variety of different tasks, but make strong reference to our free videos you should ideally set for homework.
…and of course all our free flipped classroom videos for every specification point on YouTube.
H406/H446 OCR A Level Computer Science
7516/7517 AQA A Level Computer Science
Complete set of 26 Student Learning Records
26 Teacher Marking Checklists
Sample exam questions and answers
Computational thinking exercises
Suggested delivery guides
243 Key definitions and terms
Project Advice Booklet (28 pages)
Boolean Algebra cheat sheet
Big O Notation cheat sheet
Pseudo-code cheat sheet
Computational thinking cheat sheet
Programming tasks and challenges for Python or Visual Basic
Programming Progress Check list
Monkey-X 2D games programming walkthroughs with challenges
A set of scaleable vector based logic gate symbols
Exam Support Guide
Licence agreement and terms for Craig ’n’ Dave subscriptions:
This is a legal agreement between you, the end user, and CraignDave Ltd. The contents of our website and all downloaded files, including but not limited to worksheets, PowerPoint presentations and teaching guides are protected by copyright and are licensed, not sold, to you by CraignDave Ltd for use under the terms below.
1. Files downloaded from our website may be distributed and shared between teachers (note points 8-9 below regarding trainee teachers) and students at a subscribing school or college. This includes uploading them to a shared intranet, file space or VLE, providing it is password-protected and not open to the public.
2. Teachers and students are not permitted to distribute the resources to any other teacher or student not employed by or on roll at their school. You are not permitted to share our files with any third party in any way.
3. Each school or college within a multi-academy trust must have its own subscription. A single subscription does not permit you to share downloaded files with other schools within the same academy trust. A single subscription is for a single school or college.
4. Files downloaded from our website may be adapted to suit your local context, but adapted files are subject to term 2 above and cannot be resold or distributed as original works.
5. Files downloaded from our website may only be used for classroom or 1:1 teaching. They may not be used for virtual classrooms, self-paced online courses, webinars or online live classes where the student does not attend the subscribing school in person.
6. Subscriptions are for 12 months from the date they are enabled by CraignDave Ltd. Subscriptions can be cancelled at any time, but no refunds will be given. Subscriptions do not renew automatically. Files downloaded before a subscription ends may continue to be used by teachers and students at the school or college that purchased the subscription.
7. Once an order has been placed by submitting the subscription form, you agree to pay the invoice sent by CraignDave Ltd. Our premium subscription is not an inspection copy.
Specific notes about trainee teachers/cover teachers/supervisors/temporary staff:
8. Trainee teachers/cover teachers/supervisors/temporary staff must be made aware that they do not own the resources; they are only licenced to the school in which they are currently placed. They may use them in their own personal lessons but are restricted by copyright to not sharing these in any format/medium with other colleagues/institutions that are not licensed.
9. Trainee teachers/cover teachers/supervisors/temporary staff take responsibility for removing the resources from the institution when they no longer work there; this includes all licensed copies of the work in physical format and digital, including but not limited to copies held on computers, remote servers and all other storage media.
Specific notes about private subscribers:
10. Resources licensed to private subscribers are for personal home use for the named individual only.
11. No version of the resources, either in physical or electronic form, may be shared with anyone else or provided/supplied to any individual/institution that does not have a licence.
Specific note about renewals:
12. To renew your subscription, simply purchase another copy of this product: “CRAIG ‘N’ DAVE 12 MONTH SUBSCRIPTION FOR TEACHERS”.
13. At the checkout, make sure to select the “Purchase Order” option and enter your PO number if you wish to pay using this method.
14. When it asks for teacher details, please enter the primary teacher’s contact details; this can be the same as it was last year or a new teacher.
15. Our system will match your school up as an existing subscriber. We will update our records and extend your access by another year.
16. If your renewal date is less than 14 days away, we will renew immediately for you and add 365 days onto the date of your order. If your renewal date is more than 14 days away, we will place your order on hold and process it at your renewal date so you are not missing out on your remaining premium subscription.