Our resources support a very contemporary approach to teaching using a flipped classroom model, but can easily be used with any pedagogy. They are not dependent on each other and can be used with a ‘pick and mix’ approach too – just use the activities you want.
J276 OCR GCSE Computer Science 9-1
8520 AQA GCSE Computer Science 9-1
Course delivery calendar (1-week and 2-week models)
Detailed long-term and lesson by lesson scheme of learning
Lesson plan outlines – one for every lesson for every unit
Starter activity and answer for every lesson
Student workbooks – one for each topic covering every specification point with activities for every lesson
Student workbook model answers ideal for revision, teacher/self/peer marking
End of topic tests with answers
Programming tasks and challenges for Python or Visual Basic exactly matched to the specification
Our lessons are typically 3 part: starter, theory activity and practical (often programming) activity.
Our theory activities are hugely varied and will have your students engaged in a variety of different tasks, but make strong reference to our free videos you should ideally set for homework.
…and of course all our free flipped classroom videos for every specification point on YouTube.
H406/H446 OCR A’level Computer Science
7516/7517 AQA A’level Computer Science
Complete set of 26 Student Learning Records
26 Teacher Marking Checklists
Sample exam questions and answers
Computational thinking exercises
Suggested delivery guides
243 Key definitions and terms
Project Advice Booklet (28 pages)
Boolean Algebra cheat sheet
Big O Notation cheat sheet
Pseudo-code cheat sheet
Computational thinking cheat sheet
Programming tasks and challenges for Python or Visual Basic
Programming Progress Check list
Monkey-X 2D games programming walkthroughs with challenges
A set of scaleable vector based logic gate symbols
Exam Support Guide
Licence agreement and terms for Craig ’n’ Dave subscriptions
This is a legal agreement between you, the end user, and Craig’n’Dave Ltd. The contents of our website and all downloaded files, including, but not exclusive to worksheets, PowerPoint presentations and teaching guides are protected by copyright, and are licensed, not sold, to you by Craig’n’Dave Ltd for use under the terms below.
1. Files downloaded from our website may be distributed and shared between teachers (including trainee teachers) and students at a subscribing school or college. This includes uploading them to a shared intranet, file space or VLE providing it is password protected and not open to the public.
2. Teachers and students are not permitted to distribute the resources to any other teacher or student not employed by, or on roll at their school. You are not permitted to share in any way our files with any third party.
3. Each school or college within a multi-academy trust must have their own subscription. A single subscription does not permit you to share downloaded files with other schools within the same academy trust. A single subscription is for a single school or college.
4. Files downloaded from our website may be adapted to suit your local context, but adapted files are subject to term 2 above and cannot be resold or distributed as original works.
5. Files downloaded from our website may only be used for classroom or 1:1 teaching. They may not be used for virtual classroom: self-paced online courses, webinars or online live classes where the student does not attend the subscribing school in person.
6. Subscriptions are for 12 months from the date they are enabled by Craig’n’Dave Ltd. Subscriptions can be cancelled at any time, but no refunds will be given. Subscriptions do not renew automatically. Files downloaded before a subscription ends may continue to be used by teachers and students at the school or college that purchased a subscription.
7. Once an order has been placed by submitting the subscription form, you agree to pay the invoice sent from Craig’n’Dave Ltd. Our premium subscription is not an inspection copy.