The craigndave.org 12-month membership + Paul Long’s Ultimate GCSE Computer Science Resources bundle includes:
12-month Craig ‘n’ Dave membership
12-month license for Paul Long’s Ultimate GCSE Resources
This package includes 12 months’ access to our resources for GCSE and A Level and an annual licence for Paul Long’s Ultimate GCSE Resources. Best of all, this bundle also includes a 20% discount off the combined total of both products – that’s a massive saving of over £55 per year.
|Craig ‘n’ Dave membership||£149 + VAT|
|Paul Long’s Ultimate GCSE Computer Science Resources||£130 + VAT|
|Total when purchasing separately||£279 + VAT|
|Total when purchased as a bundle||£223.20 + VAT|
|Saving your school||£55.80 + VAT *|
* VAT can be reclaimed by state-maintained schools and academies.
How it works
Within 48 hours of placing your order, you will receive login credentials for craigndave.org and an online form to fill out and claim your licence for Paul Long’s Ultimate GCSE Resources.
We will only pass your school’s name and postcode to Paul so he can match your completed form with your purchase. In line with GDPR regulations, no personal data will be shared.
Already have a Craig ‘n’ Dave membership?
No problem! Renew for another 12 months today, and if you have at least 14 days remaning on your current membership, we will refund the cost of that time. For example, if you purchased a Craig ‘n’ Dave membership in June and renewed with this bundle in December, we would refund you the cost of 6 months’ access (£74.50 + VAT).
If you’re due a pro-rata refund and paying with a purchase order, we will send you a new copy of your invoice with the refund amount deducted from the total. If you’re paying with a credit or debit card, we will refund the amount back to your payment card.
Already have Paul Long’s Ultimate GCSE Resources?
That’s no problem either – Paul will refund the difference for that instead.
Please note, this offer only applies to customers with an annual licence for Paul Long’s Ultimate GCSE Resources – it is not available for customers with lifetime licences.
Already have both?
Renew today, and we’ll both refund you the difference!
How do I buy?
All you need to do is add the bundle to your basket, click Proceed to checkout and fill out your details on the following screen. We accept payment by purchase order or credit/debit card.
Account creation is not an automatic process, so please allow up to 48 hours to receive your login details. Orders are processed Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
Note: Although Craig ‘n’ Dave and Paul Long are offering these products as a bundle, they are still separate products owned and managed by separate businesses. By purchasing this bundle, you are entering into two separate licence agreements – below is the licence agreement for CraignDave Ltd.
This is an exciting new partnership for us. We (Craig, Dave and Paul) are all qualified teachers, and we have a passion for seeing learners thrive. Instead of being competitors, we are now partners. We are still two independent companies, but we are joining forces to offer your learners the best of both worlds. Our resources are not mutually exclusive – they complement each other. Craig ‘n’ Dave are pioneers of flipped learning and contemporary pedagogy, but we know some teachers prefer something a little more traditional. Paul Long’s Ultimate GCSE Computer Science Resources are a perfect fit. Using a combination of both pedagogical approaches offers even more variety to help teachers maintain learner engagement.
This is just the start of an exciting future together. Paul Long is a trusted name in the Computer Science teaching world, as well as being an experienced examiner and published author. In 2021, Paul will be also bringing his expertise to our Smart Revise revision tool and course companion, by way of hundreds more exam-style questions from his Ultimate GCSE Computer Science Resources, references to pages of his textbook and exercises in personalised revision reports.
Licence agreement and terms for craigndave.org membership:
This is a legal agreement between you, the end user, and CraignDave Ltd. The contents of our website and all downloaded files, including but not limited to worksheets, PowerPoint presentations and teaching guides are protected by copyright and are licensed, not sold, to you by CraignDave Ltd for use under the terms below. Members are not purchasing resources. A membership grants you access to download resources from craigndave.org while your membership is active.
1. Files downloaded from our website may be distributed and shared between teachers (note points 8-9 below regarding trainee teachers) and students at a subscribing school or college. This includes uploading them to a shared intranet, file space or VLE, providing it is password-protected and not open to the public.
2. Teachers and students are not permitted to distribute the resources to any other teacher or student not employed by or on roll at their school. You are not permitted to share our files with any third party in any way.
3. Each school or college within a multi-academy trust must have its own subscription. A single subscription does not permit you to share downloaded files with other schools within the same academy trust. A single subscription is for a single school or college.
4. Files downloaded from our website may be adapted to suit your local context, but adapted files are subject to term 2 above and cannot be resold or distributed as original works.
5. Files downloaded from our website may only be used for classroom or 1:1 teaching. They may not be used for virtual classrooms, self-paced online courses, webinars or online live classes where the student does not attend the subscribing school in person.
6. Subscriptions are for 12 months from the date they are enabled by CraignDave Ltd. Subscriptions can be cancelled at any time, but no refunds will be given. Subscriptions do not renew automatically. Files downloaded before a subscription ends may continue to be used by teachers and students at the school or college that purchased the subscription.
7. Once an order has been placed by submitting the subscription form, you agree to pay the invoice sent by CraignDave Ltd. Our premium subscription is not an inspection copy.
Specific notes about trainee teachers/cover teachers/supervisors/temporary staff:
8. Trainee teachers/cover teachers/supervisors/temporary staff must be made aware that they do not own the resources; they are only licenced to the school in which they are currently placed. They may use them in their own personal lessons but are restricted by copyright to not sharing these in any format/medium with other colleagues/institutions that are not licensed.
9. Trainee teachers/cover teachers/supervisors/temporary staff take responsibility for removing the resources from the institution when they no longer work there; this includes all licensed copies of the work in physical format and digital, including but not limited to copies held on computers, remote servers and all other storage media.
Specific notes about private members:
10. Resources licensed to private subscribers are for personal home use for the named individual only.
11. No version of the resources, either in physical or electronic form, may be shared with anyone else or provided/supplied to any individual/institution that does not have a licence.
Specific note about renewals:
12. To renew your membership, simply purchase another copy of this product. Membership does not automatically renew.
13. At the checkout, make sure to select the “Purchase Order” option and enter your PO number if you wish to pay using this method.
14. When it asks for teacher details, please enter the primary teacher’s contact details; this can be the same as it was last year or a new teacher.
15. Our system will match your school up as an existing subscriber. We will update our records and extend your access by another year.
16. If your renewal date is less than 14 days away, we will renew immediately for you and add 365 days onto the date of your order. If your renewal date is more than 14 days away, we will place your order on hold and process it at your renewal date so you are not missing out on your remaining premium subscription.